Saturday, February 12, 2022

Erin Wright

I sat here tonight thinking about Erin. Youthful, humourous, a client...and now gone. When her mom called me because I was one of last people that had spoken to her, I was devastated. Yes she was my client, I was her personal trainer. But nothing even now would have prepared me for hearing that she had taken her own life. I tried running back through my head if I ever missed any clue, or mention that she was that unhappy. I keep coming up with the same answer...no. I just couldn't wrap my mind around it. If you are that unhappy would you still be working on your body to make improvements? Maybe it was a way of dealing with the stress she was feeling. Maybe she was just not happy about herself and nothing would ever make it o.k. to her. All I know is that she is gone, I am saddened and can only send out my sympathies to her friends and family that have lost her as I have. Erin you will be missed by all who knew you and those that didn't becuase they never had the pleasure.

No comments: